Time & Location
Sep 24, 2022, 7:00 AM
Fairfield, 1949 Pleasant Plain Rd, Fairfield, IA 52556, USA
About the Event
We have been invited to the the 3rd Annual ‘Harvest Rush Gravel Grinder’ ... if we bring our team the local media wants to do a special on our team and make it a big deal that we are there.
This ride features the backroads of Jefferson County in SE Iowa, where the have more dirt roads than any neighboring county.
You will roll out Saturday, September 24th between 7:00 am – 9 am, from Fishback and Stephenson Cider House in Fairfield Iowa
You can expect 3 different route options to fit any type of rider from beginner to aficionado.What’s Included in Your Registration:
- SAG Support – if you break down or just can’t finish the route call our SAG team and they will come rescue you.
- Water & Snack Stations – there will be a few water and snack stations along each route to help you refuel to keep going
- NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING: Helmets, lights/ flashers are mandatory and will be checked at the start.
You may register the day of, cash or card.
Join us in Fairfield, Iowa for an all-or-nothing, unsanctioned race with cash prizes for winners beginning and ending an a top-notch venue: Cider House! Lots of gravel to grind on and a premier place to host.
30 mile fun ride 60 mile fun ride 120 mile race
1,000 Cash for winner of 120 mile race! (both men and women)
Prizes for winners of fun rides. Swag bag for all registered riders.
Costs: $40 for fun rides or $95 for race
Things to Bring
- Bike lights aka flashers
- Your “Level B” Jersey if you bought one
- Water Bottles (more than one)
- Tools to fix a flat – We’ll have a SAG if needed.
- Garmin/ GPS Device – remember to download the map of your route, if you don’t have a GPS device we will have printed off cue sheets at the registration table
- Your printed ticket for registration